Monday's Moment of Wisdom - Pearl Number 30

Monday 31 December 2012

Tell everyone what you want to do and someone will want to help you do it. - W. Clement Stone

Well next year is looming on the horizon and I am thinking about what I want to get out of it, after a couple of shitty years with lots lows and a few highs (getting married being one of my favourite!) 2013 is set to be a good one, especially as 13 is our family lucky number!

I am going to make New Years resolutions but I want to make ones that are just bit general like start exercising, lose weight, get organised, I want to be a bit more thoughtful and I want my resolutions to reflect what I want to get out of this year plus inspire me to keep moving forward instead of getting stuck and giving up..

So, here they are

1. Add more fruit to my diet and reduce the sugar intake
2. Visit the park more with LC so we can both run around and get some exercise
3. Improve my blogging skills and learn how to customise my blog
4. Have a family weekend and a "me time" weekend in London
5. Learn more about Aromatherapy
6. Make Wednesday night my reading a real book night
7. Take my husband on a secret weekend away
8. Save 5% of my wages every month
9. Start Reflexology session to help me de-stress
10. Make and sew LC a fairy costume
11. Enjoy making memories with some new friends
12. Submit our visa applications for Canada

It does seem like rather a lot but I figure with twelve resolutions that's one a month I can really focus on and hopefully achieve in one way or another. My hope is that by writing this down and letting other read it that I will get some awesome support to really do my best in sticking to each and everyone and maybe others will want to join in, give help and ideas on how to make a success of them or share some of their own wisdom on achieving something similar.


I am also going to give the new year a big kick start by making January a fun pact and joyful month by getting involved in #January Joy, I discovered this over on one of my new favorite blog discoveries Florence Finds. #January Joy is a list of great activities you can do through out the month to make the month a little less blue and a lot more brighter, go checked it out yourself through the link and join in too, you can follow my #January Joy journey through twitter as I tweet about how carry out each task on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment