Mondays Moment of Wisdom - Pearl 56

Monday 28 October 2013

Photo by Kristin Hohenadal

 We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. 
It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.
Tomorrow my husband and I celebrate our first wedding anniversary, just the two of us in a strange and exciting new city, away from the stresses and strains our lives, it couldn't get more perfect!

A year ago so many things were very different, our life has changed in many ways since our wedding day and our relationship has endured some of its biggest challenges so far. I am very different to who I was last year, I don't think I am today the woman that my husband married and I think the same goes for him, I think he would agree with me when I say that being married has changed us both and how we live out our relationship but I'm glad it's for the better though and that 365 days later we are still in love with the two people we have become...

PS - Did you know that this week is National Infertility Awareness Week? One in 6 people suffer with infertility problems and I am one of them. Today I feel honoured have been asked to write about my experiences with infertility for my good friend and fellow blogger Gemma Guscott so do go check out my guest post over on Mission2Mum, you can raise awareness too by visiting the campaign website to find out more and using the hash-tag #NIAW on Twitter, Facebook and anywhere else you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment