Mondays Moment of Wisdom - Pearl Number 64

Monday 13 January 2014


Isn't that a great quote? This has been bouncing around in my head all weekend! 
I'm still trying very carefully to listen to my inner voice, she's actually screaming right now but that's another story for a later date and time, faith and patience will settle her down, oh and lots of meditation, I'm really getting in to being mindful right now, it's helping me manage a bit of anxiety that has surface recently and I have to say it's the best medicine ever!

Anyway back to today's Pearl of Wisdom, knowing who we are now but not who we'll be...

I find the possibility of this quite exciting, I'm not entirely sure who I am right now, but I'm the surest I've ever been, I'm getting to know myself very well and am finding a lot of peace with who I'm evolving into, it's taken some time and patience and a whole lots of soul searching, getting to this point now can only mean, I hope, that things will get better in the future...

Do you ever take a moment to imagine how life will be in 1, 5 or even 20 years time?
What does that look like for you?
Does it scare or thrill you?

I believe we all have the power to determin our destiny and so not knowing who I may become really excites me because I know it's in my hands to shape this, what do you think?
Do you believe that you can change the course of your future, who you will become?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, do leave a comment bellow!


No comments:

Post a Comment